Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Angular Material - I like it, but...

After learning some HTML/CSS this year earlier, and working through my Angular tutorials, I stumbled upon some really nice design systems.

One of them being Angular Material.


And just discovered couple of others, such as Nebular and NG bootstrap.

All of them are beautiful.... The material one, I tried in several tutorials, I show the main ones here:

1. Some easy ones
2. I replicated this one in one of my mini-projects
3. This is a more serious one, but I could follow it.

I would like to study this more in depth... but I just was lacking the time to deepen my journey in this area. Angular material is beautiful, just I don't have time right now. It is a project for 2020, like many others :)



What are your experiences with Angular Material? Or any other design systems, such as https://materializecss.com/ ?

Do you have some tutorials for them?

No comments:

Post a Comment