Sunday, November 3, 2019

What about .NET Core? My new target.

During September 2019, I have been awarded a second bigger project.
It is an invoicing software, which collects various costs for employees (compensation/salary, management fees, depreciation of equipment, administration cost, miscellaneous costs) and generates a recharge invoice for their respective clients. It is a Shared Service Recharge Invoicing system.

Tools used:
- WPF and MVVM with .NET (C#).
- MS SQL for database
- Dapper as ORM
- .NET Core Razor pages (.net core 2.2) for a special manager module, for manager being able to review their employees invoices 
- bootstrap as default css system for Asp.net web pages
- some jquery

For Razor pages, I needed to learn following technologies:
1. EF Core - best, and really SIMPLE, useful resource I found: https://code-maze.com/entity-framework-core-series/
2. .NET core with razor pages. Excellent resources:
I really like Razor pages, and I will write a separate blog entry for this topic, elaborating a bit more on this. Until now, I really like it, and started to progress really well during the past days.
PS: Razor Pages are now the default in the Web App category/Visual Studio!


No comments:

Post a Comment